Dec 26 2012- Jan 8 2013
- Present a paper at conference in Chegutu
- Perform in a music and dance festival
- Take music and dance workshops
- Visit Oliver Mutukudzi’s Pakare Paye Art Center.
- Catch Zimbabwe’s top artists at The Book Cafe
- Visit Zambuko Cultural Center in rural Chirisere
- Browse Chapungu Stone Sculpture Park.
- Tour of Mbare Township
- Shopping at Mbare traditional markets.
- View cityscapes of downtown Harare.
- Visit Kufunda Learning Village.
Payment plan available!
Category Archives: Arcturus Blog
ZAC- Zimbabwe Artists Collective Camp Zimbabwe artists, through music, dance, song, storytelling, and art act as heritage ambassadors who cultivate opportunities to bridge their traditional and contemporary lives in a unique yet impactful way, both in Zimbabwe and abroad. They … Continue reading
Greetings! It is one of our dreams to get people traveling to Zimbabwe to experience it’s arts and culture along side it’s beautiful sites. In recent times, we have found people to be a little more apprehensive about traveling to … Continue reading